Our mission is to discover new talent in fine art photography and to provide recognition, exposure, and support to emerging and mid-career photographers in following their passion.
All finalists selected by the jury in each category will have their winning submission:
• Exhibited in Paris in November 2017 during the international photography event: PARIS PHOTO.
• Accepted into the prestigious permanent collection of the Bibliothèque nationale de France.
• Exhibited in the International Fine Art Photography on-line gallery and social media community
• Receive an award certificate
Captured Human Experience, Staged Human Experience, Built & Natural Environments, Constructed Reality
There will be three winners in each of the four categories:
• First prize is a € 1,500 cash award, and reimbursement of up to € 2,000 in travel expenses for the winner to travel to the exhibit in Paris in November 2017.
• Second prize is a € 1,000 cash award.
• Third prize is a € 500 cash award.
Student Competition: Photography &
There will be one winner of each of these two categories:
• One winner will receive a € 7000 scholarship for the Paris College of Art MA/MFA in Photography & Image-making
• One winner will receive a € 7000 scholarship for the Paris College of Art MA in Fashion Film & Photography.